Skip to content
Date: Thursday, November 29th
Time: 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Location: The Metropolitan Entertainment Centre
Topic: Respectfully, Up Yours: How to Play Nice at Work
Presenter: Sylvia Marusyk, MindBody Works
What makes a good workplace great? A culture of respect and cooperation.
This interactive and collaborative seminar will assist people in becoming more effective individual agents of change and more respectful as a team. We will explore practical and concrete ways of bringing these ideas to life to generate a workplace of happy, engaged and supportive team players.
– What constitutes respectful or disrespectful behaviour?
– The effect of disrespect in the workplace on SAFETY and HEALTH
– What’s in it for you to change the way YOU do things?
– Guidelines for a respectful and psychologically safe workplace
– Practical tools and strategies for becoming a more respectful workplace