Introduction to Building Recommissioning (RCx) Course
In partnership with:
Building recommissioning – the process of testing an existing facilities’ systems and equipment to ensure they are still functioning as designed and intended (and making necessary adjustments) – has been proven to reduce operating costs and improve tenant spaces, and add value to real estate assets.
Offered at a discounted rate thanks to our partners Efficiency Manitoba and Natural Resources Canada, the course provides participants with a practical approach to recommissioning for existing buildings (RCx). A strong focus will be placed on operational efficiency of HVAC systems.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be beneficial for building owners, property managers, building operators, power engineers and technical supervisors.
Next Course Offering
TBD – Please email BOMA Events & Education Coordinator Lise Thiessen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested in the next course offering.
Learning objectives include:
- Outline the advantages of RCx
- Describe the process used in RCx
- Determine the key indicators in RCx
- Assess the savings potential for a building
- Draft a plan for implementing RCx
- Be able to support the analysis
- Determine who will be involved
- Pinpoint critical elements to ensure sustainable results
Course instruction provided by: