Awards of Excellence Program
BOMA’s Awards of Excellence Program – from the local to the national and international levels – is the most prestigious in the commercial real estate industry, and we’re proud to participate annually as a local association.
In anticipation that our 2020 Awards of Excellence luncheon will likely be held at a later date than previously scheduled, the awards submission deadline has been extended to Friday, April 17th.
Awards submissions will be accepted for all categories, which include:
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Awards
- The PINNACLE Awards for Outstanding Customer Service, Innovation, and Above & Beyond
- New this Year: Building Operations Team of the Year
- New this Year: Property Management Team of the Year
- New this Year: Tenant Improvement Award
Our local nominees and award winners will be recognized at BOMA Manitoba’s Awards luncheon in May. Local winners will also have the opportunity to enter the BOMA Canada National Awards Competition, which will be held in Vancouver, BC in September!
Please note: A building must have BOMA BEST® certification before the awards submission deadline to be TOBY Award-eligible.
If you would like to participate in our 2020 Awards of Excellence program, please contact BOMA Executive Director Tom Thiessen at email@example.com
The following awards guidebooks are available for download: