BOMA Virtual Industry Breakfast
March 2021 Session
Topic: Underoccupied Buildings: Risks to Remember
Presented by: David Muise, OHST – National Practice Leader, Indoor Environmental Quality, Pinchin
As we eventually move away from public restrictions, understanding how to safely re-occupy our workplaces will become more of a priority.
Is it just as as easy as opening the doors and allowing people back into the office? OR do we need to assess the potential risks our employees and tenants will be exposed to that may have been created over the last year?
Other potential risks that will be discussed in this session include:
- Mould: Is it lurking in hidden spaces now?
- Stagnant water and legionella risk: Do you actually need to test?
- HVAC: Safe vs. unsafe start-up
- Building Maintenance: How critical is it really in an empty building?
- Is there liability in not addressing these potential risks?
BOMA Members may register here