Skip to content
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Time: Registration and buffet breakfast starts at 8:00 a.m.
(Presentation from 8:30 to 9:30 AM)
Location: The Metropolitan Entertainment Centre, 281 Donald St.
Topic: Energy Benchmarking to Attract Tenants
Presenter: Sandy Marohn, Senior Client Manager, Pinchin
Tenants today want to know upfront the ongoing operating costs of a building before committing to long-term leases. Efficient buildings are more attractive to potential tenants weighing their options, and are easy to market with ENERGY STAR reports.
This brief discussion will highlight:
– What is energy benchmarking? How to create this report yourself
– What is retro-commissioning?
– Low and no-cost ways for you to improve your energy efficiency
– Federal mandates for benchmarking in the near future
– BOMA BEST integration with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
Cost: $40 for BOMA members and guests
RSVP to Lise: firstname.lastname@example.org